TV Series

I’m just starting season 2 of Snowfall.
I really enjoyed season 1 and think it was helped by my watching Narcos before I started Snowfall as I felt that I already knew some of the characters and understood the bigger picture for context.

Just watched the new Luther film, what an absolute pile of donkey spunk. I implore anyone tempted to watch it to save 2 hours of their lives, it was an appalling attempt at being a bit like recent Bond movies, utter fucking claptrap.
Ha ha, I have literally just watched it as well and logged straight onto this thread to declare it the most absurd shitebag of a film I’ve ever seen. Worse even than season 5 of Prison Break. Utterly preposterous. A helicopter that just happened to have a team of frogmen onboard, to dive into a frozen lake in order to rescue a man using a phone underwater to remotely open a door in a mansion a mile away, and who then clambered out of the ambulance he’d been placed in to treat his hypothermia, still wearing his clothes, which had somehow dried (in the ambulance’s onboard laundrette presumably) In the intervening 3 minutes!
And bollocks to anyone ready to get arsey about spoilers, cos I’ve just done you all a fucking favour!!

Ha ha, I have literally just watched it as well and logged straight onto this thread to declare it the most absurd shitebag of a film I’ve ever seen. Worse even than season 5 of Prison Break. Utterly preposterous. A helicopter that just happened to have a team of frogmen onboard, to dive into a frozen lake in order to rescue a man using a phone underwater to remotely open a door in a mansion a mile away, and who then clambered out of the ambulance he’d been placed in to treat his hypothermia, still wearing his clothes, which had somehow dried (in the ambulance’s onboard laundrette presumably) In the intervening 3 minutes!
And bollocks to anyone ready to get arsey about spoilers, cos I’ve just done you all a fucking favour!!
No worries there, most people, including me, surely would have sacked it off long before this happened.
I applaud your staying power, whilst secretly feeling smug I made the right decision:-)

Anybody else watching the last king of the cross? Australian series based on truth about events in the 80's around the Kings cross area of Sydney. I am enjoying it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.