TV Series

Just started the night agent. 2 episodes in and really good. Got a homeland / 24 kind of vibe which I loved, so hoping it’s a really good one.

I thought it looked shit when it came up on netflix but googled it and saw it was based on a book so thought it would be okay and tried it. Got completely hooked. Loads of twists and turns, plenty of action and overall a decent series.

Watched the first episode of The Big Door Prize looks promising and where it will go with it..

“About the residents of a small town called Deerfield, who one day discover a magical, destiny-predicting machine in their grocery store.”

Just finished ‘Faking Hitler’ on C4 (Walter Presents). Sort of, black comedy, about the fake Hitler Diaries in the 80’s.

Really enjoyed it.

It’s fucking awesome, one of my favourite TV shows, love it.

Even if you’re not sure after a couple of episodes, just stick with it, none of the characters are likeable but that’s the whole point of how it’s written, it’s superb.
First episode done. Dysfunctional shithousery at its best!

Acting seems good and the dialogue is excellent so far. Characters seem unhinged which is refreshing. Early days but looking good.

Watched Coronation Street on Monday. The one with the acid attack. The quality of the acting from Daisy and Ryan was absolutely outstanding. It has to be one of the finest episodes of a UK soap ever televised.
I think it would have been better if the acid had hit daisy and not ryan but maybe the writers thought that was too much

For anyone that doesn`t mind watching series with sub titles then once again Walter Presents came up with another wonderful one "Top Dog".
Wonderful and brutal, but with a great story line.

Still go to Sweden occasionally for work purposes. Some of the Swedes make out the Södertälje district where some of this series is based like its hell on earth. It really isn't & of course has its rough parts but the Swedes probably havn't visited Moss Side or Toxteth which is a real eye opener in comparison.

Have noticed a few of these specially selected Walter Presents Swedish tele series contain the same actors. Although I thought the gang leader Isak was terrifying, but in a controlled manner played by the excellent Mahmut Suvakci.

I believe there's a second series already released this year but not yet available in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.