TV Series

Anyone watch succession? With no footy I am on a tv series catch-up. Finished true detective so was looking about starting this next. Not sure if it looks good or not, probably watch the first episode anyway.

I’ve binge watched the first two seasons over past few days and it’s brilliant about to start the 3rd tomorrow

I’ve binge watched the first two seasons over past few days and it’s brilliant about to start the 3rd tomorrow

I watched the first 2 episodes and can't really get into it. Does it pick up, or if I don't like the first 2, am I just not going to be feeling it.

I watched the first 2 episodes and can't really get into it. Does it pick up, or if I don't like the first 2, am I just not going to be feeling it.
It picks up in quality considerably. The first half of season 1 is rocky at best. It finishes strong, and then Seasons 2 & 3 are incredible.

So it takes a while to get going for sure, but is worth sticking out imo.

It picks up in quality considerably. The first half of season 1 is rocky at best. It finishes strong, and then Seasons 2 & 3 are incredible.

So it takes a while to get going for sure, but is worth sticking out imo.

Thanks. I'll stick with it then. Appreciate the response.

Watching the last series of the Last Kingdom before the film is released on Netflix brillian.

I did the same, just couldn't get into it and binned it off which is rare for me usually im stubborn and will waste time watching stuff I know is shit.

Anyone try the Vinland Saga? I really enjoyed season 1 but I didn't start season 2 because it doesn't have English dubbing - only subtitles. Sometimes subtitles are grand but for anime I like them in English so your eyes aren't drawn away from the action.

Hoping they add English in time.

Also enjoyed Attack on Titan.

5 seasons though.Not got time for that.
Do what I've done with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which I've just finished (missed it first time around).

I've never watched more than 1 episode of it per day (in fact a maximum of 5 per week at most) and there's 136 of them. You don't have to binge watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.