TV Series

Going to take a look at that.
Mike I`ve only ever seen one bad Walter Presents series and that was the recent Hitlers Secret Diaries which after two episodes I just couldn`t get into.
However don`t know if you`ve ever seen any more Walter Presents series but they really are top stories from Belguim, Holland, Sweden, Finland and Poland. Wonderful story lines and great actors with some great twists and turns.If you don`t mind sub titl

Still go to Sweden occasionally for work purposes. Some of the Swedes make out the Södertälje district where some of this series is based like its hell on earth. It really isn't & of course has its rough parts but the Swedes probably havn't visited Moss Side or Toxteth which is a real eye opener in comparison.

Have noticed a few of these specially selected Walter Presents Swedish tele series contain the same actors. Although I thought the gang leader Isak was terrifying, but in a controlled manner played by the excellent Mahmut Suvakci.

I believe there's a second series already released this year but not yet available in the UK.
Yes I thought it deserved another series with the way it ended. Brilliant news.

Finished the 2nd series of Shadow and Bone, for some reason couldn't get into the books but I'm really enjoying the TV show, gonna start The Night Agent next I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.