TV Series

8 episodes into Beef (Netflix) - its got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes so thought I'd check it out. Its not bad at all although I'm not sure why its got a 100% rating. Nothing is perfect apart from The Wire.

Succession ep3. Absolutely incredible. I thought the last of us ep.3 was the best hour of tv I'd seen in many a moon, but this just might have topped it.
Couldn’t sleep last night so watched the 2am showing ….then couldn’t sleep once it had finished! Acting is incredible by the whole cast but Keiran Culkin in particular is off the charts

Succession ep3. Absolutely incredible. I thought the last of us ep.3 was the best hour of tv I'd seen in many a moon, but this just might have topped it.
I started watching Succession some time back due to the rave reviews. It was very entertaining for me up until episode 3 or so. I gave up watching the series after episode 5-ish.

Why did I give up on the series?

I gave up, because it's patently unbelievable - but that seems to be somewhat intentional - but moreover, because it's formulaic and repetitive.

8 episodes into Beef (Netflix) - its got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes so thought I'd check it out. Its not bad at all although I'm not sure why its got a 100% rating. Nothing is perfect apart from The Wire.

I'm going to be controversial and say that the Wire is vastly overrated! Cue the angry mob!

I started watching Succession some time back due to the rave reviews. It was very entertaining for me up until episode 3 or so. I gave up watching the series after episode 5-ish.

Why did I give up on the series?

I gave up, because it's patently unbelievable - but that seems to be somewhat intentional - but moreover, because it's formulaic and repetitive.
Likewise. 2 episodes. I could not understand the hype at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.