TV Series

Thanks very much mate , and yes, that’s exactly the vibe I’m getting with it as in ‘what exactly is the story here and where is it heading’, but yes still enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.
Will be resuming tonight.

"What exactly is the story here and where is it heading?"
I think that's one of the strengths of the story mate. The event affects everyone and many turn to their differing faiths/beliefs for answers. But this creates a division in the community which sets different characters down very different paths. And this is where it became really enjoyable for me. Every character is excellent, be they good or bad. Some of the acting is as good as I've seen in anything and I don't think the show's intention is to give the viewer a sense of direction, it wants you to feel the loss and desperation of these characters and in my opinion, it does that brilliantly.

I think that's one of the strengths of the story mate. The event affects everyone and many turn to their differing faiths/beliefs for answers. But this creates a division in the community which sets different characters down very different paths. And this is where it became really enjoyable for me. Every character is excellent, be they good or bad. Some of the acting is as good as I've seen in anything and I don't think the show's intention is to give the viewer a sense of direction, it wants you to feel the loss and desperation of these characters and in my opinion, it does that brilliantly.

Agree 100%. Justin Theroux, Carrie Coon and Christopher Ecclestone are fantastic.

I suppose @Dirty Harry if you want to have a feel of the shows direction think more religion than sci-fi mystery.

The night agent, got a couple of episodes left, it's been a decent watch, nothing amazing, a solid 7/10 so far.

Yeah some posters fcuked it off after a few episodes, I’ve watched it all now enjoyed it yeah it’s about a 6.5/10-7.5/10 for me and they’ve renewed it for season two..

Oh agree with you there so far mate, quite happy to go with the flow and see where it goes, whilst I feel like that it’s still quite intriguing.
Agree 100%. Justin Theroux, Carrie Coon and Christopher Ecclestone are fantastic.

I suppose @Dirty Harry if you want to have a feel of the shows direction think more religion than sci-fi mystery.
Cheers bud.

Where to start…. Its hard to describe it.

It could be one of the best box sets I’ve ever watched.
However, while I was watching it I never really knew what was going on. Like you, while watching I thought, what is this? I wasn’t dying to watch the next episodes like some shows make you do.

It’s not edge of your seat stuff but it’s sort of weirdly intriguing and you just keep going.

Only when I finished it all, I thought, actually that was a really really good show.
The music score all the way through it is brilliant as well. Piano/violin certainly sets the mood.

I’d highly recommend it.
It has great reviews and it went under the radar when it was out.

You do have to watch all 3 seasons to get to fully understand it In my view.
We tried the first few episodes but just found it awfully slow and the chain smoking idiots frankly ridiculous.

Oh agree with you there so far mate, quite happy to go with the flow and see where it goes, whilst I feel like that it’s still quite intriguing.

Cheers bud.
In my top 5 tv series of all time. The first season is so-so, the 2nd and 3rd brilliant. A few crazily surreal episodes, won't say anymore. The final episode is beautifully done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.