TV Series

Has anyone seen Beef? I keep hearing it's good and the reviews are great, but no idea what it's about

Has anyone seen Beef? I keep hearing it's good and the reviews are great, but no idea what it's about
Yeah. I loved it. It's about 2 strangers from different walks of life getting into a road rage incident and the subsequent epic fallout. Fucking brilliant imo

I couldn’t understand the Baltimore accent so gave up on it.
Think that’s a pretty fair comment, I know a few people who gave up because they struggled with it, I’m normally ok with accents and was lost on occasion, at least it wasn’t Geordie or Glaswegian though, I wouldn’t have lasted long.

I couldn’t understand the Baltimore accent so gave up on it.
It's a tough one tbf. Plus the slang makes it even more difficult.

I'm originally from Philly, which is essentially the same dialect, and had a rude awakening when I graduated college and my coworkers had trouble understanding me or thought my accent was grating. Which in hindsight it was.

Kate Winslet was in a series called Mare of Eastown (which I highly recommend) a year or so back set in the same area. She nails local accent but said it was one of the hardest thing she'd ever had do in her career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.