TV Series

For someone who thinks True Detective season 1 is absolutely brilliant and then thinks that season 2 was pretty boring, how would they find season 3?

I’ve seen the first two too and thinking about watching season 3 now I know there was a season 3 plus there is a season 4..

The last 2 episodes especially the final 1 was very draggy I felt. Almost a very good series but lost its way a bit.

The penultimate one I would give you, but I think the final episode was brilliant. Tied up things and provided a proper review of where it all went wrong whilst having the typically bonkers scenes and script that featured throughout.

For someone who thinks True Detective season 1 is absolutely brilliant and then thinks that season 2 was pretty boring, how would they find season 3?
S2 gets a bit of shade thrown at but I enjoyed it, not quite as much as S1 but some tense scenes involved.

I really enjoyed it. Mahershala Ali’s performance is mesmerising.

While I am here, may as well mention that Mayor of Kingstown is very good. Just over half way through Season 2.

Was less impressed by The Night Agent. It started promisingly and I made it through to the end but the plot was absurdly convoluted. Much prefer gritty or cerebral TV shows.

I really enjoyed it. Mahershala Ali’s performance is mesmerising.

While I am here, may as well mention that Mayor of Kingstown is very good. Just over half way through Season 2.

Was less impressed by The Night Agent. It started promisingly and I made it through to the end but the plot was absurdly convoluted. Much prefer gritty or cerebral TV shows.
Same. And for films.
Cant watch anything CGI or Marvel World and Superhero shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.