TV Series

Silo may be worth at least trying out ladies and gents. Very solid cast and Apple TV have been alright overall the last few years.

Men and women live in a giant silo underground with several regulations which they believe are in place to protect them from the toxic and ruined world on the surface.

Rebecca Ferguson, Ian Glen, Will Patton, Tim Robbins, Common (don't know his real name).

Just finished Blue Lights and thought it was superb. Pretty slow burner, but really got me invested in the characters and one of the best things BBC have done for a long time.

Silo may be worth at least trying out ladies and gents. Very solid cast and Apple TV have been alright overall the last few years.

Men and women live in a giant silo underground with several regulations which they believe are in place to protect them from the toxic and ruined world on the surface.

Rebecca Ferguson, Ian Glen, Will Patton, Tim Robbins, Common (don't know his real name).

Looking forward to this love these dystopian type tv shows

I finished True Detective season 3.
Appreciate the replies when I asked if I should give it a go or not.

It was pretty good. A lot more similar to season 1 than 2, which was a good thing.
Does drag a bit and is slow paced but I didn't get bored and I'm glad I gave it a watch.

SEASON 1 - Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson - 9/10.

SEASON 2 - Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams - 5/10.

SEASON 3 - Mahershala Ali and Stephen Dorff - 7/10.

Probably already been mentioned on here; Yellowstone. Exceptional show.

Also, recently rewatched Twin Peaks. I'd forgotten how good it was.

Probably already been mentioned on here; Yellowstone. Exceptional show.

Also, recently rewatched Twin Peaks. I'd forgotten how good it was.

I love(d) Yellowstone, but as the seasons have gone on, its gotten a bit samey for me. We need a resolution one way or the other and rumour has it the show will end after S5 so hopefully we get one.

(I say end....Sheridan has got about 700 spin offs in the pipeline apparently).

This is based on the book Wool by Hugh Howey, which is a good read.

Just finished Blue Lights and thought it was superb. Pretty slow burner, but really got me invested in the characters and one of the best things BBC have done for a long time.
I agree. Ok it was a little cheesy in bits but the characters were very well written and acted. Much better than the average BBC output.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.