TV Series

Currently watching Modern Family (8+ seasons, on Disney) as my daughter is obsessed with it. It's actually pretty funny in parts, and Sofia Vergara is fit as fook, so there's that.
Goes very shit later on. Sofia doesn't though. If Al Bundy can get a piece of that there is hope for us all.

Did anyone watch the Catherine Tate thing 'Queen of Oz'? That's another half hour of my life I lost and won't get back! Not even sure why I watched it to be honest as I've never really got how Catherine Tate is classed as a comedy genius. Maybe there was nothing else on at the time. :-)
There seems to be a recurring theme with the name Tate and shiteness.

Having an afternoon away from it all, currently in the third of the new season of Black Mirror.

An absolute mind fuck.
Is Loch Henry a two part episode?

I watched Joan Is Awful last night and it was really good for most of the episode but I thought lost its way towards the end.

Is Loch Henry a two part episode?

I watched Joan Is Awful last night and it was really good for most of the episode but I thought lost its way towards the end.
It was a bit hit and miss, Loch Henry to be honest. Watched all 5 of them in the end. By far the superior one in my view is the space one, followed by the last one.

Some good telly for a few hours.

It was a bit hit and miss, Loch Henry to be honest. Watched all 5 of them in the end. By far the superior one in my view is the space one, followed by the last one.

Some good telly for a few hours.
I think the Demon 79 episode is right up there with the best Black Mirror episodes. On a par with San Junipero.

Just finished watching Band of Brothers and the follow up The Pacific.
Don't know what I was doing in my life when these first came out (never was a telly head when I was younger) but by fuck have I enjoyed watching them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.