TV Series

Only Murders in the Building.

Currently watching season 3.

It’s quite fun and watchable.
Won’t be on anyone’s top 10 lists but I enjoy it.

Just Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez trying to solve a murder while podcasting about it. Sounds dreadful I know but it doesn’t take itself serious.
The cast have good chemistry and it’s not to taxing to watch if you’ve had a long day at work.

Also Id like to add that the music score for it is excellent.

I recommend it. 7/10.
I thought the first season was a 9/10 - 2nd season an 8 and 3rd season a 7.5.

Agreed, it wouldn't be in anyones top 10 of all time, but would be in my top 10 of the year, because of exactly what you say - the cast have great chemistry and there are moments when Martin and Short really deliver quality comedic moments.

Just Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez trying to solve a murder while podcasting about it. Sounds dreadful I know but it doesn’t take itself serious.
The cast have good chemistry and it’s not to taxing to watch if you’ve had a long day at work.

I recommend it. 7/10.
Enjoyed the first couple. Didn't know there was a third out. Will look for it. Cheers.

I recommend it. 7/10.
Just watched the first episode yesterday. Really good. I guess now i have something to watch for a while now. After that i will probably get a cinema apk on my firestick https://www.firestickhow.com/cinema-apk.html in order to have access to a larger library or streaming content. The choice on Netflix isn't that great lately and i understood that i need to check alternative options more and more often.

Last edited:
I'm now watching Lioness on Amazon Prime. It's a Peacock+ series about the CIA's involvement in undercover operations in the middle east from the viewpoint of a female operative attempting to infiltrate hostile middle-east actors.

Three episodes in and I very much like the series. At the same time, some of the scenes feel contrived.
For example...

The CIA recruiter's husband is a child cancer surgeon - which has nothing to do with the main plot. And of course there's the obligatory heart-tug scene about a young female child who is going to die from terminal cancer. It's well-acted... but to me, it seems artificially added to the story line as a ploy to boost viewer ratings.
Nonetheless, 8/10 so far.

Started Brassic, didn't expect much as I'm not a big fan of what I'd imagined are similar things as, weirdly, they often stress me out a bit for some reason. Just couldn't be arsed spending half an hour finding something so clicked the first thing that came up.

But loving it so far. Only a few episodes in but glad to hear there are 5 seasons.

Started Brassic, didn't expect much as I'm not a big fan of what I'd imagined are similar things as, weirdly, they often stress me out a bit for some reason. Just couldn't be arsed spending half an hour finding something so clicked the first thing that came up.

But loving it so far. Only a few episodes in but glad to hear there are 5 seasons.
Love Brassic. Don't take it too seriously and its a really fun, daft series with the added bonus of Michelle Keegan.

Having watched the entire Yellowstone franchise I would rate it as:
Yellowstone - all series 7ish best thing about it - Beth.
1883 - 6 - the young lead was the best thing about it - reminded me of a young Jennifer Lawrence
1923 - 1 - it made a snail look pacy. Badly written and acted. Time to hang up the light sabre Harrison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.