TV Series

Big brother starts again this week , i hate the hosts so wont watch , rylan was gutted he was not given the job despite him doing it very well on C4 and knows everything about it going back to its conception

Foxes and badger doco on chanel five , a proper insight on both , although the host keeps saying they are rarely seen up close , erm , try my back garden at feeding time , currently approx twenty badgers and six foxes ! Most of the badgers getting hand fed

Big brother starts again this week , i hate the hosts so wont watch , rylan was gutted he was not given the job despite him doing it very well on C4 and knows everything about it going back to its conception

You decide not to watch because of a host? Who is the host?

You decide not to watch because of a host? Who is the host?
AJ Adudo , i think that is how you spell it and with her some bloke whose name i cant remember but some young guy who is trendy i suppose , should have been rylan on his own , he said last week he was in for the job and found out it wasnt him at t he same time the public did . He is a superfan who knew the show inside and outside , he even has a diary room in his house !

Watching the new ripper series and also payback written by the same guy as line of duty both look promising

AJ Adudo , i think that is how you spell it and with her some bloke whose name i cant remember but some young guy who is trendy i suppose , should have been rylan on his own , he said last week he was in for the job and found out it wasnt him at t he same time the public did . He is a superfan who knew the show inside and outside , he even has a diary room in his house !
Big brother has run it’s course I think. Instead of a social experiment as it was first called, it will now be a load of nobodies angling for fame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.