TV Series

I'm watching - yet again - another season of Gold Rush. I can't help myself, LOL.
===
That said... it's hard to believe that the scenes filmed are real life - they're obviously staged, over-dramatized, and made for TV.

The gold weigh scenes - for example. No way in hell that this occurs for real. And no way that everyone in camp who's important is not already aware of the gold total.
====
And then there's the commercials. Fucking My Pillow Guy still advertising. Fuck off Lindell. No one wants your pillows or your sandals.

Last edited:
Wasn’t it always? I can’t honestly say I watched one single episode in full, if any.
I think the first series was a bit of a novelty. Then it just became a show for fame-whores (contestants and hosts). Its utter shite and probably a big player in people being famous for nothing and resultingly why a lot of TV is complete wank.

Not really a series as such, but just watched the first of the Wes Anderson shorts on Netflix, "The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar". I suspect as with most (all?) of his films, these will fall into the marmite category. Personally I'm a big fan.
I watched this a few days ago. I was annoyed when it ended. Really enjoyed it.

just finished watching series 1 of the Australian series, Mr Inbetween

It’s definitely watchable and seems to have lots of rave reviews but I’m finding it a bit boring.

Does it get better or is it more of the same?

just finished watching series 1 of the Australian series, Mr Inbetween

Does it get better or is it more of the same?
eVK3XLK.gif

Last edited:
Not really a series as such, but just watched the first of the Wes Anderson shorts on Netflix, "The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar". I suspect as with most (all?) of his films, these will fall into the marmite category. Personally I'm a big fan.
I haven't seen that one yet but I watched the swan, complete and utterly waste of time.

Finally got around to the 'Ahsoka' finale.

It's not the action sequences, they're fine (kind of); it's Rosario Dawson. She's, clearly, not versed in dance and it shows in her movement.

The far shot stand-ins made things palatable (well done Famuyiwa).

Dawson needs, minimum, 6 months training.

Aargh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.