TV Series

The detectives 3 parter on iplayer about an Asian drug gang in Rochdale.Shows what drugs do to communities,that brave lad who went to court.Tough job the police have got.

I find Planet Earth jumps about a bit for me? Bit like cherry picking the most dramatic stuff? I dunno. I've loved what I've seen this series, but I was happier watching Earth's Greatest River, as it focused on the one subject for the entire hour. I still felt it was very epic.

Nearing the end of the latest series of Brassic. Still enjoying but I feel there's been a definite drop off in storyline quality recently.
The guy with the puppets was the best episode in my opinion I think he was called Phil Brilliance.
That guy who plays the farmer (Steve Ebets) walked into my local subway at the elms in Whitefield a couple of weeks ago. No one seemed to recognise him.

I think your right in the quality and I've never thought Michelle Keegan could play a Bacup scally either.

ITVs the Long Shadow about the victims of Peter Sutcliffe was surprisingly well made and handled the difficulty of catching suspects through mounds of paperwork, limited contact with nearby forces and the male chauvinistic pigs the detectives were in that era.

The show centered on the devastation the ripper caused all the victims families without him appearing for the majority of the series.

If this happened in 2023 he would have been caught in days with todays techniques used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.