TV Series

They didnt link up the info they had and they then threw all their eggs into the Weirside basket because by then they were desperate, and burned out. Their reasons for doing so were very flawed, they thought that the bloke on the tape had info that only the ripper would know. That was bollocks though, there had been stuff in the press that subsequent senior detectives did not know had been released.

There was some incredible detective work that went to waste amongst the shit. The line of enquiry around the wheel axis and the tyres was excellent and narrowed Sutcliffe right down, he was in that shortlist. The bank note enquiry, chasing the source of the £5 note, was genius. That would have had him too, particularly when they realised he was on both that list and the tyres one.

All that work stopped though with the tapes hoax.
The bit they missed was the one girl who wasn't discovered for weeks. The bit the hoaxer didn't know (because he wasn't the killer, obviously).
Plus the coppers who went to Sutcliffe house and alerted their superiors to how many boxes he was ticking. Yet were ignored because he didn't have the accent.
In my opinion, that hoaxer guy who was eventually imprisoned had blood on his hands. Bastard.

The bit they missed was the one girl who wasn't discovered for weeks. The bit the hoaxer didn't know (because he wasn't the killer, obviously).
Plus the coppers who went to Sutcliffe house and alerted their superiors to how many boxes he was ticking. Yet were ignored because he didn't have the accent.
In my opinion, that hoaxer guy who was eventually imprisoned had blood on his hands. Bastard.
I agree completely

Loving black snow , watched first two eps this morning , travis , aka ragnor is so ragnor , same head tilts, eye movements , ragnor must have just been a exageration of travis

If you see what i mean, lol
Big thanks for the recommendation, loved this.

Cracking show.

The Brawn GP story on Disney is good but Keanu Reeves is embarrassing in the interviews he conducts. Should have just stuck to narration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.