TV Series

Anyone that likes the boyz, only watched one episode of it but Gen V is well worth a watch. Even more mad than the boyz is.

That's what puts me off. The Boys is brilliant but it's good for what it is, if something is going all out to try and outdo it with silliness then it's not for me. Doom Patrol was the same and never watched the last episodes

That's what puts me off. The Boys is brilliant but it's good for what it is, if something is going all out to try and outdo it with silliness then it's not for me. Doom Patrol was the same and never watched the last episodes
Gen V is good, well worth watching. It’s not trying to outdo The Boys, it compliments it.

I wouldn’t describe it as that, it’s more that it gets into its flow a lot quicker due to the boys already being out there. It’s very well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.