TV Series

It’s well worth a watch mate.
Aye.
I'm off this week and planned to do a few things plus binge watch.
Also got hit with a chest bug (which does it's own thing with my asthma) so trying to rest it off asap.

Just started it and looks good (cast looks superb too).

Started Deadloch last night - will continue to watch and the Tasmanian backdrop feels interesting (and something you don't see on tv often)....but jury out for the time being.

Half way through Netflix's Carol and the end of the world. It's very slow with some aspects just overly done but it's cool too in lots of ways.

I'm glad they made it but I'm not sure many will like it.

A tv one off.
On New Year’s Eve BBC2 are showing Danny Boyle’s “Free Your Mind” in its entirety, the dance, music, drama extravaganza that opened the new Aviva Studios in Manchester. I was fortunate enough to see the show in the flesh and it was outstanding.
Also, currently, on BBC iPlayer there is an Arena about the building of the new venue and the creation of the show.

A tv one off.
On New Year’s Eve BBC2 are showing Danny Boyle’s “Free Your Mind” in its entirety, the dance, music, drama extravaganza that opened the new Aviva Studios in Manchester. I was fortunate enough to see the show in the flesh and it was outstanding.
Also, currently, on BBC iPlayer there is an Arena about the building of the new venue and the creation of the show.
Ooh - great shout.
Really enjoyed the Imagine programme and regret leaving it late to buy tickets for the show (although I suspect there's going to so many more great shows produced and performed at that venue).

A real coup for the city having this built here.

Didn't realise there was a new season of Fargo!! Wondered why this was being mentioned above.

Thought S4 dropped off a little for me, though still a very high quality show.
How is S5 holding up?

Another for the Xmas list!!

Ooh - great shout.
Really enjoyed the Imagine programme and regret leaving it late to buy tickets for the show (although I suspect there's going to so many more great shows produced and performed at that venue).

A real coup for the city having this built here.
Check out the 26th April concert by Brett Anderson, Charles Hazlewood: Death Songbook. Already got my tickets.

All the light you cannot see on netflix is well worth a watch

Also got around to watching the first series of true detective on sky , enjoyable

Enjoying Slow Horses (just about finished S1) but there are moments where it mildly 'jumps the shark'.
I guess if I see it more of dark comedy that helps.
Just more than a few moments that lost just a little credibility.
That said, it's an enjoyable watch.
Anyone else?

Didn't realise there was a new season of Fargo!! Wondered why this was being mentioned above.

Thought S4 dropped off a little for me, though still a very high quality show.
How is S5 holding up?

Another for the Xmas list!!
Just onto 2nd episode now, very good.
I agree season 4 wasn’t as good as the other seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.