TV Series

The vanishing on itv about the aussie fraudster woman who disappeared when rumbled , watched the drama the night before last and am now watching the actual documentary . The drama had one ending to round off the story but be surprised if the doco comes to the same conclusion , will finish the doco in the morning

Enjoying Slow Horses (just about finished S1) but there are moments where it mildly 'jumps the shark'.
I guess if I see it more of dark comedy that helps.
Just more than a few moments that lost just a little credibility.
That said, it's an enjoyable watch.
Anyone else?
Completely up to date.
Outstanding tv.
Gary Oldman’s best work to date.

The vanishing on itv about the aussie fraudster woman who disappeared when rumbled , watched the drama the night before last and am now watching the actual documentary . The drama had one ending to round off the story but be surprised if the doco comes to the same conclusion , will finish the doco in the morning
You’ll be surprised then.

I watched the three episodes in one hit then the doc last night.
Can’t believe she conned her parents too - must have been mentally ill.
Her hairdresser partner was a good rival for a block of Sapele in the intelligence stakes.

Completely up to date.
Outstanding tv.
Gary Oldman’s best work to date.
Oldman is indeed great.
It seemed to have these moments of minor shark jumping and I feel it's totally lost me now, after showing a lot of promise.
It's good, but just eye off the ball in many scenes.
I'm not sure I'm going to continue :(

Anyonone online atm recommend a 'medieval/geogian' era gritty film.
In the mood for something like that. Cold and grim.
Last years Terror (tv series) was a good watch (and the other 'ice ridden ship journey' who's name I've forgotten).
And I've seen the Northman and the Witch....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.