TV Series

To all those that rate Kin, take a look at Love/Hate which is another RTE production in the same mould. After a recommendation on here I`ve just finished all 5 series, absolutely brilliant.
Absolutely brilliant series, would watch them all again in a heartbeat. Fran the psycho, what a character!

Enjoying Slow Horses (just about finished S1) but there are moments where it mildly 'jumps the shark'.
I guess if I see it more of dark comedy that helps.
Just more than a few moments that lost just a little credibility.
That said, it's an enjoyable watch.
Anyone else?

Find it a really odd one. Not watched S3 but the first couple of seasons, I thought any scene with either Oldman or Scott Thomas is superb but some of the rest of the acting and also some of the plot lines are almost soap opera level of bad.

Find it a really odd one. Not watched S3 but the first couple of seasons, I thought any scene with either Oldman or Scott Thomas is superb but some of the rest of the acting and also some of the plot lines are almost soap opera level of bad.
Yeah that bloke who plays River isnt the best is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.