TV Series

Yeah that bloke who plays River isnt the best is he?

There’s a few episodes in season 2 where I thought he was really cringy, couldn’t work out if it was deliberate (and if so why) or not.

Really felt like two different shows at times. Think it helps that Oldmans character is so well developed as well though.

Aye.
I'm off this week and planned to do a few things plus binge watch.
Also got hit with a chest bug (which does it's own thing with my asthma) so trying to rest it off asap.

Just started it and looks good (cast looks superb too).

Started Deadloch last night - will continue to watch and the Tasmanian backdrop feels interesting (and something you don't see on tv often)....but jury out for the time being.
Deadloch was utterly ruined by the 'outsider' female detective. Totally over the top, annoying and unbelievable. Tried The Americans?

True Detective S1 is excellent, but S2 is awful, don’t bother.
Definitely all about opinions but I've loved all of the True Detective series, I'm looking forward to the Jodie Foster one early next year.

Same goes for Slow Horses, we've got the last episode of the latest series to watch tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just don't take it so seriously.

Loved S1 but got nowhere with S2. Just did not get in to it at all. Is S3 better than S2?

Yes. S3 is distinguished by the extraordinary performance of Mahershala Ali. I really liked it.

Only problem: I am also one of the few people who enjoyed S2.

So you may need to seek further reassurance from others.

Loved S1 but got nowhere with S2. Just did not get in to it at all. Is S3 better than S2?

Yes. S3 is distinguished by the extraordinary performance of Mahershala Ali. I really liked it.

Only problem: I am also one of the few people who enjoyed S2.

So you may need to seek further reassurance from others.
Season 2 is not that bad per se and on its own is watchable. It's just when you compare it to season 1 the problems start as season 1 ranks up there with the best of TV shows. Season 3 is definitely an improvement on 2 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.