TV Series

Still going through the walter presents collection but veered off to DNA which is a dutch one from the bbc a while back , been meaning to watch it for ages . Finished WP artic circle this morning , best one yet

Still going through the walter presents collection but veered off to DNA which is a dutch one from the bbc a while back , been meaning to watch it for ages . Finished WP artic circle this morning , best one yet
There's a good WP series called " The Defence"
A polish series, not quite " The Killing" or " The Bridge" but enjoyable nonetheless

There's a good WP series called " The Defence"
A polish series, not quite " The Killing" or " The Bridge" but enjoyable nonetheless
Tried to watch that but it would only download the first ep on catchup , think i might have to see that on streaming , will go and look once i have got through the others

I clearly have too much time on my hands but here's my two penn'orth.
If you like absurdist, ink-black comedy and exhilarating action scenes mixed with moments of genuinely heartbreaking pathos, I thoroughly recommend the unique Bill Hader series, Barry (currently available on Sky and Now TV). Without doubt, some of the best TV I've ever seen. Oh and a career best performance by Henry Winkler (yes, that one). If you've never felt compassion for a ruthless, contract killer, you've never seen Barry.

First 3 series, yes. The 4th and final season? Absolutely crap I'm afraid.

I'm watching the 2nd season of The 100. Enjoying it but too many twists and turns for its own good.

I'm watching the 2nd season of The 100. Enjoying it but too many twists and turns for its own good.

I gave up on it halfway through the second season! There is very good tv series in the story, the main problem is they have to many episodes with fill in type episodes! Make it a 6 episode season tighten the storyline have a clear mind of a beginning and an ending to it!

First 3 series, yes. The 4th and final season? Absolutely crap I'm afraid.
I absolutely understand why the final series might not appeal to everyone but what some people disliked made it all the better for me. I loved the way the storyline came to reflect the madness that eventually consumed Barry.

I gave up on it halfway through the second season! There is very good tv series in the story, the main problem is they have to many episodes with fill in type episodes! Make it a 6 episode season tighten the storyline have a clear mind of a beginning and an ending to it!
I've just realised after googling it that we never saw the final 7th season of The 100, either that or I've got a lousy memory as the synopsis means nothing to me. What platform is it on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.