TV Series

watched the first episode of expats but cant continue. Nicole Kidman is too distracting. Shes done so much shit to her face she looks like shes made of wax. Im surprised she still gets jobs acting cos she cant actually change her expression at all theres that much botox In her face

Last edited:
If any of you watched the anime 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' 20 years ago (I'm pretty sure I mentioned it on here), there's a live version now out on Netflix.

The first ep isn't a like-for-like re-telling, but it's pretty faithful to the show.

I really like it!

Yeah you did mention it, never watched one episode of the animation series but will give this a watch..

Yeah you did mention it, never watched one episode of the animation series but will give this a watch..

I would, if you could, watch the anime first to prepare yourself for the worldbuilding and see how well the worldbuilding is realised in the live version.

Honestly, it's worth exploring the comparison and I wouldn't be surprised if the budget isn't far off 'The Lord of the Rings' TV series.

I would, if you could, watch the anime first to prepare yourself for the worldbuilding and see how well the worldbuilding is realised in the live version.

Honestly, it's worth exploring the comparison and I wouldn't be surprised if the budget isn't far off 'The Lord of the Rings' TV series.

Yeah I will now just checked if has 62 episodes and they are probably 20mins long! So will watch it first

I’ve binged “Married to the Game” on Amazon Prine this weekend

I miss Ilkay

And his wife is absolutely beautiful inside and out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.