TV Series

The 2 dont deserve to be in the same sentence, Vikings shits all over it. Was expecting more from the last kingdom, was a let down for me @stony will be on to moan about Uhtred who is too pretty in comparison to how he described in the books apparently, he's no Ragnar thats for sure.

Yeah saw it was on netflix so thought i'd give it a go.. Thought it was going to be good at the start when his parents were slaughtered and the old viking took a kids eye out. Then Uhtred son of Uhtred whose kid is called Uhtred grew up and it became repetitive and thus boring.

Named my bearded dragon Ragnar(after Lothbrok obviously), great character.

Sir David and his shows are close to the BBC's only redeeming feature imo (i don't watch motd anymore) and the news needs to be 100% on the money so they are late with that to due to checking everything twelvety times. No bad thing really but it does mean as a news source it is almost obsolete for people like me who have read it all before the bbc have got of the shitter to check it out.

Planet Earth 2 is a stunning visual feast though and the makers deserve huge credit, Dave would still do it all with them, alas time waits for no man or in this case living legend. He has done more than his fair share of climbing up and down stuff though, in fact he must be one of the most well traveled humans alive considering he gets to go places no other fucker could dream of i.e. certain nature reserves etc.

Sir David and his shows are close to the BBC's only redeeming feature imo (i don't watch motd anymore) and the news needs to be 100% on the money so they are late with that to due to checking everything twelvety times. No bad thing really but it does mean as a news source it is almost obsolete for people like me who have read it all before the bbc have got of the shitter to check it out.

Planet Earth 2 is a stunning visual feast though and the makers deserve huge credit, Dave would still do it all with them, alas time waits for no man or in this case living legend. He has done more than his fair share of climbing up and down stuff though, in fact he must be one of the most well traveled humans alive considering he gets to go places no other fucker could dream of i.e. certain nature reserves etc.

Superb again, brilliant series but that is no surprise.

It's on about 3 different channels. Wtf is all that about ?

I will archive best source encodes on server for this show. I say that as if 3 diff chans, they will all use the master feed different so some may be shit and some may be decent etc. Uk is usually ok like that though, mainly USA that sucks for regional differences and such.

Pretty sure this is the simpsons animators and writers making a nod to the fact everyone noted they nailed it regarding trump hehe.

Bonus point for anyone guessing what homer imagined when he was informed there is a place named 'the bay of pigs' lol daft fucker.

lol, either i am stoned or they are on it tonight, laughing my arse of every few seconds <3 The Simpsons

Last edited:
@stony you want a feed for westworld or walking dead, others on network said it is shit live with ads and prefer the captures of the broadcast (caps)

I am assuming a large disparity between cap continuity and live continuity due to said ads.

You mean even more so than Karl Pilkington? shut the front door.

@stony you want a feed for westworld or walking dead, others on network said it is shit live with ads and prefer the captures of the broadcast (caps)

I am assuming a large disparity between cap continuity and live continuity due to said ads.

Cheers Guy, but I never watch them live, I record them so I can ff the ads out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.