TV Series

Picard was very good, looks like old school Star Trek is back. I liked Discovery but nothing beats old school Star Trek for an old git like me.

Last edited:
Started watching The Americans. What a cracking show that is.

There's something about Kerri Russell which suggests she would be an absolute tiger in bed

great series and a very good finale to it - absolutely bang on about Keri Russell she looks like a fit filthy minx

Season 2, in my opinion, was a lot than season 1 and I was really looking forward to season 3. Gutted it’s cancelled.

Love mindhunter and a shame it is on hold, but not surprised, Fincher will have a lot of offers to direct films and other series and netflix shows and the writer mainly is known for theatre work which will take up a lot of time doing.

'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' news.

It seems that the story is going to fixate around 'US Agent' taking the shield from 'The Falcon'. Now, before I gave up on comics, 'US Agent' was one of the last story lines' I invested in. This character was unhinged and as violent as they come, so not sure how they're going to incorporate him into Disney+ and into the 'Secret Invasion' arc(if things intertwine between TV shows and film as planned).

It'll be interesting, I think, to see where the MCU goes from here as I know that 'WandaVision' and "Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness" are going to be linked.

I just can't see the 'US Agent' angle!

Happy.
An ex cop teams up with an imaginary flying unicorn to find a missing girl. Bizarre, surreal, funny and very violent. It's like my little pony meets reservoir dogs. Very entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.