TV Series

I managed through series 2 and quite enjoyed it albeit not in the same league as season 1. I had 3 taped and was going to watch it over christmas. Is it really that bad?
Westworld? yeah, 3 is absolutely terrible. As some have reacted earlier, S2 isn't that bad (i dont think i was particularly harsh on it myself, reading it back), a step down from 1 and not as good, a bit lost, but by no means a disaster. S3 though, big fail for me. Whole other show. If i am being honest, i wouldn't taint the earlier 2 seasons with it.

Back to Dark, i will indeed stick with it. must be hardbfor writers, not knowing how many seasons they will get, to control how much they reveal and when if what they really intend (if indeed they do) so i'll go with what a few here say and stay positive for it as a whole peice of which i am only a third through.

Billions. Have enjoyed watching it from the beginning but it's basically Game of Thrones in suits. I thought it was a bold move to introduce a major non-binary character, but I'm finding I'm becoming less sympathetic as the series has progressed. Something about the constant lack of emotion. Anyway, team Axe for me as Chuck is a fucking weasel.
Every character is the same, they all talk in similes all the time - often using some obscure fact to prove how much cleverer than the audience they are - it's like an A-level English student wrote the dialogue. Started off okay but the late switches in the plot-lines so as to drag to another series was too obvious, it needed drawing to a close after 2 seasons and then move onto a new set of characters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.