TV Series

Gave up on Walker after 5 episodes utter tripe slow as fuck nowt happening and they’ve already renewed for another season.

Try “Lupin” on Netflix. Three episodes in and it’s slick, exciting and isnt about muderers or people who wear their undies outside their trousers.
Tried it but gave up in the second episode. I can see its appeal but thought the events were a tad ridiculous and didn't like the format of the show.

There's something starting on BBC2 next Wednesday (I think) about a ship in the arctic ocean (it looks like), set in Victorian times?. Caught a glimpse of it being previewed between Only Connect and University Challenge last night. I didn't catch the name of the show and this is what annoys me on the BBC/ITV, they advertise something so far ahead, I can't set a recording or reminder for it and then tend to forget about it.

EDIT: It's "The Terror", didn't catch it last time round (2018).

Last edited:
Tried it but gave up in the second episode. I can see its appeal but thought the events were a tad ridiculous and didn't like the format of the show.

There's something starting on BBC2 next Wednesday (I think) about a ship in the arctic ocean (it looks like), set in Victorian times?. Caught a glimpse of it being previewed between Only Connect and University Challenge last night. I didn't catch the name of the show and this is what annoys me on the BBC/ITV, they advertise something so far ahead, I can't set a recording or reminder for it and then tend to forget about it.

EDIT: It's "The Terror", didn't catch it last time round (2018).
Yes, it's based on Dan Simmons' book of the same name (not read it). Looks very good - nearly bought the blu-ray a couple of months ago but had plenty of other stuff I wanted to watch so I put it off. I'll be watching this but may let the episodes build up before diving in.

Having never watched it the first time around, I'm five episode into "Life on Mars". I have to say that I'm loving it.

Last night was the episode where a bloke wearing a red and white scarf was murdered.

Cue the fantastic Gene Hunt - "Well the victim was a Manchester United supporter so if nothing else, the murderer had a decent motive."

Just watched one episode...took perhaps 40 mins to settle but I’ve a feeling I’m going to love this.
Almost started another but knackered from this covid shite so I’m being sensible.

I’ve traversed many a Berlin street so it’s good to see gritty underbelly.
Similar to Spiral in many ways...I think you’d enjoy that.

Brilliant shout mate.
No offence mate, but gritty underbelly? Pure fantasy this show. Lived here 5 years and it's the least 'gritty' place I've ever lived. Full of vegan hipsters and upper-middle class, startup culture wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.