TV Series

Stick with it.
I was a bit like that and didn't really get it but the longer it progresses the more it becomes a prelude to Breaking bad, the last series is more like BB than BCS.

The only flaw imo is that Mike is getting no younger and this is supposed to be pre BB and a younger Mike, it's getting harder for the producers to pull it off.
I liked the first series but lasted 2 or 3 epidodes of the 2nd

I think Breaking Bad is the best tv series ever made, that’s even better on a rewatch. But with Better Call Sauk I have tried to get into it many times but I just can’t.
Ive developed the BCS test over the last few years and its done me well. Its genius telly, perfectly made, carefully made, perfectly acted and clever as fuck. Those that dont get it deserve to watch repeats of Fast and Furious franchise as thats what they are probably suited to. Did you enjoy those?

Just watched the first episode of Time starring Sean Bean. Gritty but good telly.
Me and the missus watched this and without giving anything away, it really made us think.

Looking forward to see how this pans out.

Also made us agree, there is no way we could handle being in prison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.