TV Series

I was 16 and sacked off the last few months at school to go and get a summer job in Cornwall, set off on cup final day, hitch-hiking, got a lift off some rags and ended up watching them get beat by Southampton. I then got a lift with some saints fans to there, the whole town was out celebrating and I had a great night minesweeping in the pubs, slept in the stairwell of a block of flats, watched the bus parade in the pissing rain on the Sunday and then set off for Cornwall, took me 2 days.
I got a portering job in a hotel and had the best summer, don't remember the ladybird invasion but I do recall there were Maybugs everywhere in the evenings, big fuckers, also known as cockchafers, no idea why.
It was indeed a brilliant hot summer, didn't come back home until October.

View attachment 48822

edit, see plenty of ladybirds in our garden this time of year, not just red and black ones either, some yellow ones about.
I remember 1976 as my favourite year. Still got paper pull out of Dennis tuearts overhead kick

I actually thought Stranger Things was excellent and loved the fact that the long episodes really allowed them to fully develop the three story lines in full. My only gripe is the ending for me felt like it should of been the end of the show as a whole. They pulled the three storylines right back together, they really made some good character endings and for me it felt like the end, but sadly it was all just a setup for a new series. Great watch, just thought that would of been the perfect time to end it.

Anyone watched White Wall? Finnish programme that looks really different and a bit weird after one episode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.