TV Series

Metalartin

Barry - Probably not for everyone, not laugh out loud funny but enjoyable none the less.

The Deuce - Forgot all about this until the second popped up so started on the first, found it to be very very good, after a while the nudity isn't even distracting most of the time, shows how good the acting is IMO.

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Barry - Probably not for everyone, not laugh out loud funny but enjoyable none the less.

The Deuce - Forgot all about this until the second popped up so started on the first, found it to be very very good, after a while the nudity isn't even distracting most of the time, shows how good the acting is IMO.

I feel your pain, pal...

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
Tried American horror story .
Managed 1 episode and thought bollocks to this nonsense, leave the missus to watch the shite which she no doubt will.
Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i watch sport.

monkey-trousers

Managed 1 episode and thought bollocks to this nonsense, leave the missus to watch the shite which she no doubt will.
Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i watch sport.

Try another couple of episodes of 'Maniac'. The 1st episode didn't do itself any favours, but in my opinion it gets a whole lot better. The main characters are quite diverse and well acted, which helped to keep me engaged and the fragmented 1st episode comes together smoothly in episodes 2 and 3. It's still as mad as a box of frogs, but in a slightly dark comic, charming kind of way. I'm 6 episodes in with 4 to go and this could either become a cult classic or it could crash and burn! In other words, although I'm enjoying it, I wouldn't be surprised If people trashed it. Marmite it certainly is!

Uncle Wally One Ball

Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i go wankblind.
Edited for accuracy

Thorin Oakenshield

Anybody here watch Banshee? Awesome show.

I heard the creators are now working on a show based on an idea from Bruce Lee!! About a Chinese guy coming to San Francisco in the 50's and getting involved with the local mob. If the if the fight scenes are half as good as in Banshee then this show will be brilliant!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.