"twitchers thick son talks crap"

citysix

just watching the game again,big Joe buzzing about the new etihad camp,redknapp pipes up and says"its alright having a state of the art training facility but you need to produce players,city have only onuoha and Richards"Jamie please do your fucking research you mug.he didn't say one good word about it...envy is a terrible thing.mcfc the future is ours.rant over!

Ah, the stellar intellect that is Jamie. A top, top, footballing brain, literally.

"Peter Schmeichel will be like a father figure to Kasper Schmeichel."
That's because he's literally, his father figure Jamie.

"How old is he, 36, 37? Still a top footballer, isn't he?"
Referring to Kanu, who had just turned 31. Top, top guess.

"These balls now - they literally explode off your feet."
Do they Jamie? Literally explode?

"Alonso and Sissoko have been picked to literally sit in front of the back four."
I hope not dear Jamie, as footballers have literally slow reactions when forced to sit rather than run.

And then there's his trousers.

its not as bad as i get mate. from rags though i may add

apperently we havent produced a player for years... and dont have 1 that we have produced in the first team squad.

richards is a oldham product and we bought him... before you ask, and nedum doent count as we dont want him.

ooo and to add that we dont loan players out to gain experience.... but the other teams do...

We definitely need to develop more of our own youth players though. You look at the likes of Rooney, Smalling, Hernandez, Jones and De Gea at the rags and realise we're well behind in this department.

The man is an idiot, I heard him banging on about sending Tevez on to save the day... Tevez wouldn't of got us the win against Everton, he's out of form and Balotelli is starting to look good.

Dubai Blue said:
We definitely need to develop more of our own youth players though. You look at the likes of Rooney, Smalling, Hernandez, Jones and De Gea at the rags and realise we're well behind in this department.
And the Da Silva twins.

He has a point though.

Apart from Richards, there isn't many others playing for us from the youth. Onouha is way off the first team. I class Hart as one, even though we signed him when he was about 18, we made him. If you sign an unknown teenager for under a million and make him world class, you can class him as a product of your club.

With Razak and Rekik coming through and looking promising, hopefully there will be a few more coming through the youth, which is always good to see.

Dubai Blue said:

Yes, Smalling, watching Goals On Sunday, Paul Ince appeared to say he was plucked from non-league and loaned to Fulham to gain experience in the PL!!

CityFan94 said:
If you sign an unknown teenager for under a million and make him world class, you can class him as a product of your club.
Sorry, but this is rubbish. Hart is in no way a product of our Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.