two deals in process

tolmie's hairdoo said:
80s Shorts said:
with all due respect... BOLLOX... Dont care how many posts you have but all this was in the press, rumour mill friday night, sat early am.. All he does is watch the first editions on the net in the early hours and post them before we all get out of our beer haze. Easy to be an ITK. To prove this, if u can be arsed, look at his transfer window ramblings...... he aint ITK he just studiously reads the same sources we can and posts it hoping some of it will be true.
He then tries to blend it with a bit of mystery. Hes a WUM, and the couple of people who support him on here saying I know his sources as well are also narcasistic fools.

There's a lot of anger there, bud.

You were not one of the people I privately PMd with the actual manager, either, before posting everything had been agreed, so that shoots down your bollox.

The only paper who even suggested there was a chance of him going, regardless of result, was The Sun - and those pricks had Klinnsman or Hiddink in.

Ric knows who I am, couple other people on here, that's it.

80's shorts is a tosser of a poster imo, almost every thread i've just seen bile in his posts often being very agressive i'm sure i'm not the only person to of noticed this?

On a more serious note have you heard anything about mario balloteli coming in from inter? apparently it's in the italian media that discussions are underway mate.

Lahm is brilliant going forward but from what I can recall he's not a great defender. Kind of a souped-up version of Bridge. Not sure that's what we need. Ribery, now you are talking top quality there.

chiellini and lahm top draw doubt either side would sell TBH but we will see. Surely a centre half and 2 full backs are nailed on ?

Surely its worth putting in huge bids for Gerrard / Torres just to wind up / destabalise the scousers ?

The Fixer said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's a lot of anger there, bud.

You were not one of the people I privately PMd with the actual manager, either, before posting everything had been agreed, so that shoots down your bollox.

The only paper who even suggested there was a chance of him going, regardless of result, was The Sun - and those pricks had Klinnsman or Hiddink in.

Ric knows who I am, couple other people on here, that's it.

80's shorts is a tosser of a poster imo, almost every thread i've just seen bile in his posts often being very agressive i'm sure i'm not the only person to of noticed this?

On a more serious note have you heard anything about mario balloteli coming in from inter? apparently it's in the italian media that discussions are underway mate.

Balloteli appears to be serious trouble - hasn't he been the young kid moaning for last two seasons?

Might be confused with someone else who keeps claiming he wants out due to racial abuse?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Fixer said:

Balloteli appears to be serious trouble - hasn't he been the young kid moaning for last two seasons?

Might be confused with someone else who keeps claiming he wants out due to racial abuse?

Quality player, but very moody. Correct me if Im wrong, but I thought it was Mourinho that gave him his 'chance' and not Mancini....he's only about 19 I think.

Anyway, another moody player, thats just what we need....

;) ;) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.