two deals in process

Pigeonho said:
Its not rocket science to realise that we will be linked to lots of Inter players and more so, lots of Italians too now Mancini is about to get the good Sheikhs chequebook out. Its probably impossible to judge who will actually sign though, however I would say that Kidd will have advised him we need a left-back, possibly a right-back too. I think we're ok everywhere else apart from that. Santa Cruz looks in good shape to replace Ade when he goes ACoN, so I am hoping we sign 2, perhaps 3 players max as to bring in a total influx now would be daft. We have enough midfielders too, i'd say!!

If Mancini can get Barry and Ireland performing then yeah, but maybe he wants his own guys and for me Ireland is living off last year's reputation and Barry has just been pretty bad for long spells of the season, would love either Cambiasso or De Rossi in that midfield.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Pigeonho said:
Its not rocket science to realise that we will be linked to lots of Inter players and more so, lots of Italians too now Mancini is about to get the good Sheikhs chequebook out. Its probably impossible to judge who will actually sign though, however I would say that Kidd will have advised him we need a left-back, possibly a right-back too. I think we're ok everywhere else apart from that. Santa Cruz looks in good shape to replace Ade when he goes ACoN, so I am hoping we sign 2, perhaps 3 players max as to bring in a total influx now would be daft. We have enough midfielders too, i'd say!!

If Mancini can get Barry and Ireland performing then yeah, but maybe he wants his own guys and for me Ireland is living off last year's reputation and Barry has just been pretty bad for long spells of the season, would love either Cambiasso or De Rossi in that midfield.

I wouldn't day no to either of them, especially Cambiasso, (would be like for like with Steve's head!), but I think it would be best waiting till summer to introduce loads of new faces, whereas if he does what Hughes did in Jan this year and just adds a few in preparation for his summer spree...... Time will tell though. Cambiasso is awsome.

nickson71 said:
niall_mcfc said:
Was also mentioned on skysports transfer talk this morning

thanks

I was wondering if there was a bit more substance

nah no substance mate, it might have even been on talk shite this morning where i heard it so it's obviously out of one paper or another.

lads....it's well documented on here from the past 10 windows...the only people who rate Chiellini are those who've never seen him play.Useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.