two deals in process

Wont be Grosso as he only signed for Juve last summer and the are desperately in need of some full backs so they wouldnt want to get rid of a their 1st choice left back. I hope that the two are Santon the full back from Inter but i cant see them letting him go and the other would be Chiellini to partner Lescott

fbloke said:
Cassano seems to be high on the list of priorities.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/21/1701063/manchester-city-manager-roberto-mancini-ready-to-swoop-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/1 ... -swoop-for</a>

I have found this mentioned on 2 Italian sites as well so there seems some chance it could be true.

Not sure about the player but he sounds good.

Not a great goalscorer but talented with the ball at his feet.His idea of fun is shitting in his team mates bed.

colin's bell helmet said:
i heard cheillini and maicon mentioned earlier today.

mentioned by who?

Was it some bloke down the paper shop or is it a bit more solid than that?

Kula Sheikher said:
nickson71 said:
mentioned by who?

Was it some bloke down the paper shop or is it a bit more solid than that?

They're both mentioned on the BBC transfer gossip column

Was also mentioned on skysports transfer talk this morning

Its not rocket science to realise that we will be linked to lots of Inter players and more so, lots of Italians too now Mancini is about to get the good Sheikhs chequebook out. Its probably impossible to judge who will actually sign though, however I would say that Kidd will have advised him we need a left-back, possibly a right-back too. I think we're ok everywhere else apart from that. Santa Cruz looks in good shape to replace Ade when he goes ACoN, so I am hoping we sign 2, perhaps 3 players max as to bring in a total influx now would be daft. We have enough midfielders too, i'd say!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.