two deals in process

Personally I hope the left-back is Davide Santon, touted by a lot of Italians as the successor to Maldini.
20/21 years old, he's young but talented.
Otherwise I'd like to see Manuel Pasqual from Fiorentina, good 2nd choice after Santon I reckon.

I'm sure there's a thread for this... ahh I've found it <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=10</a> now do one.

I heard two rumors from a guy who is closer to the club than most earlier today:

1) Mancini in on a 3,5 year contract
2) 100m bid for Gerrard and Torres in Jan.

Let's hope that's true, we need a midfield general and Torres is the best in the world IMO:-)

If Mancini stays for next season I wonder where this leaves....The Boj! He might well want to stay in Italy but if he's wanted and wants to come back I reckon he might. If we're talking about italians that is, he's as good as italian anyway. :) And he's still our player.

Fesan said:
I heard two rumors from a guy who is closer to the club than most earlier today:

1) Mancini in on a 3,5 year contract
2) 100m bid for Gerrard and Torres in Jan.

Let's hope that's true, we need a midfield general and Torres is the best in the world IMO:-)

Haha, yeah imagine that. Liverpool would have a good kitty but they'd be F-CKED for the rest of this season...

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
How the hell do you have 3 1/2 thousand posts and not know Tolmie is one of very few genuine ITK's on this forum.

Look at his thread on Hughes beingg sacked from from today and then apologise.

with all due respect... BOLLOX... Dont care how many posts you have but all this was in the press, rumour mill friday night, sat early am.. All he does is watch the first editions on the net in the early hours and post them before we all get out of our beer haze. Easy to be an ITK. To prove this, if u can be arsed, look at his transfer window ramblings...... he aint ITK he just studiously reads the same sources we can and posts it hoping some of it will be true.
He then tries to blend it with a bit of mystery. Hes a WUM, and the couple of people who support him on here saying I know his sources as well are also narcasistic fools.

There's a lot of anger there, bud.

You were not one of the people I privately PMd with the actual manager, either, before posting everything had been agreed, so that shoots down your bollox.

The only paper who even suggested there was a chance of him going, regardless of result, was The Sun - and those pricks had Klinnsman or Hiddink in.

Ric knows who I am, couple other people on here, that's it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Being told we are well into negotiations for two Italian players - a left back is one.

Gattuso, the other?

The owners have already been given a major list of players by Mancini
Being told
Are you the guy off mancity.net ??
Sorry! not doubting you know our owners inside leg measurement, but i thought stuff like this might have stopped appearing on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.