Two fears I have at the moment.....

I thought a big part of the reason Tevez came here was because his kids are settled in Manchester and he doesn't want the upheaval of a major move.

Bahahahaha, you're all so English, all you care about is work rate, it's so pathetic...

I doubt Madrid are daft enough to start upsetting the city of Manchester football club. They'll know well enough that we don't shine shoes no more, especially after informing the world that Milan were a two-bob cowboy outfit. Fair do's they got under Fergusons skin with the Ronaldo bid but it's not like Trafford could counter, different dance with us....now we really could start upsetting establishments (players) if they give us the hump.

Fat Chance

You've made a decent point there.

If Madrid come in for Tevez then lets put bids in for Kaka, Ronaldo, Higuan and unsettle them and lets bid for there targets to push it to the limit.

Yes probably players would go to Madrid over us but we have to show we're not here to be pushed about.

If Madrid come in for Tevez what can we do. We can hardly moan as that's what we're doing with the likes of Milner and Arteta. If he wants to go let him go......

My cousins are massive Inter fans who have watched Ibra over 3 seasons and they swear to how incredible he is as a footballer, not saying I would take him over Tevez but I think a few people have seen him 5 or 6 times when he's looked bad and decided he's Shit... You don't get sold for 40M + Eto'o and be average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.