Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

As there was no change after Sandy Hook I don't think there ever will be. It is madness, I will never understand the American mindset regarding guns. If Sandy Hook didn't signal that a change had to made nothing will.

Has anyone mentioned that a sub-human criminal scumbag murdered these journalists? One who would probably have done it with a knife like OJ Simpson did had a gun not been available.

Using this tragedy to push a gun control agenda is fucking low.

Has anyone mentioned that a sub-human criminal scumbag murdered these journalists? One who would probably have done it with a knife like OJ Simpson did had a gun not been available.

I regularly hear of school killings where one guy gets a knife and kills 30 kids with it, it's a good point well made.

I'd think events like this should be used to enter into a discussion about gun control, no?

When is the appropriate time, if not after a tragedy? I sometimes think that it takes events like this to shake society into action, but I'm not sure what the US could do to be quite honest. I think the amount of weaponry available makes any real control impossible

I regularly hear of school killings where one guy gets a knife and kills 30 kids with it, it's a good point well made.
An american guy whose youtube videos i watch said after sandy hook that theres no point banning guns as then they would have to ban baseball bats as they are just as dangerous. Some over there don't think straight when it comes to guns.

What an unbelievably tragic event :(

When you watch the video of him starting to shoot - how on earth is she still able to run? Or does he initially miss her?

Jim Jeffries makes some good point's about gun law's in this stand up routine

What an unbelievably tragic event :(

When you watch the video of him starting to shoot - how on earth is she still able to run? Or does he initially miss her?
Pure adrenaline i'd say. Fear and survival instinct would have took over. I think she took three bullets in the thigh, and side of her body but she wouldn't have got far before her body realised it was hurt. I think after she started running he put another couple in her and got that other woman in the back before he shot at the cameraman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.