Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

There's practically zero chance any of the bellends got a ticket to the swamp next week so I don't think we will have any worries about being respectful next week.

You're always going to get a handful of dicks pissed up and coked up doing something stupid but why the fuck would you video it? Really hope whatever nobhead recorded it is found and filled in many times over for making us all look like scum.

I know we are not the only club but we really do have a minority of scum bag supporters.

I always thought Charlton was a miserable so and so (although a great player) but no death (apart from the likes of Putin etc) should be mocked or celebrated.

Hope the scrotes involved are identified and banned from watching City.
Odd to call out a specific age bracket. I've seen atrocious behaviour over the years from older fans. Just call out the behaviour (if it actually happened), age is irrelevant.
Just about to say the same. My son is one of those 18-25 group and wouldn’t behave like that.

Chanting about Bobby Charlton yesterday was obviously a disgrace, but there will be an awful lot of oldies on here, who in their younger days, have chanted things that we would all now consider unacceptable.
"Town full of munichs" being one that was trotted out every week when we were down among the dead men. We need to educate out younger fans as to what is and isn't acceptable but hold our hands up and admit that we can all make mistakes rather than call for life bans, etc.

I despise the rags and everything they stand for, and although Charlton was one of them and may have been a miserable sod he was still a great player, and one of the Boys of '66.
Time to show some fecking respect, but sadly that's something that seems to be in short supply with some of the youth of today. Let's hope that our fans next Sunday give the man what his playing career deserves. Surely not too much to ask ?

There's practically zero chance any of the bellends got a ticket to the swamp next week so I don't think we will have any worries about being respectful next week.

You're always going to get a handful of dicks pissed up and coked up doing something stupid but why the fuck would you video it? Really hope whatever nobhead recorded it is found and filled in many times over for making us all look like scum.
These will be the same sort of shit houses that if you were to confront them, if they were by themselves, would run a fucking mile.

Yes because the same dickheads that used to sing Munich all the time before that game at old trafford and after didn’t sing that day. Shitbags because they’d have got grief off City fans that day and obviously if they’d sang it outside near utd fans they’d have got battered. Obviously they’d have brought shame on the club too but let’s not pretend they were showing any kind of respect. If the thick cunts had any they wouldn’t have sang it before or since.

Agreed. Some of our fans like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to offensive behaviour by fellow blues. That doesn't alter the fact that we do have a number of dickheads in our support. As does every club.

Wasn't going to Post my message below but now having seen the PL statement I'm fucking Raging!

It is now perceived as chanting by City fans just because some little dickhead may or may not have said something!

"Yes we do, but we are the only Club where something 1, 2 or a handful of knobheads may or may not have done becomes front page news!

I was there yesterday, spent half time trying to buy a pie and a pint, back to my seat and the Chap I sit next to told me about Charlton, first I heard of it.

So someone may or may not have sung something, who was the Wanker that filmed it and posted on SM?

Condolences to Charlton's family but how do you stop people having opinions, shouting, chanting saying stuff or whatever, you can't.
How can you charge and ban someone for being disrespectful?

The Tosser who shouted something about Palestinine during the minutes silence was also disrespectful IMO!

I note the Dippers rehashed the old 70's chant yesterday, Liverpool are Magic, Everton are TRAGIC"

Fucking unbelievable seems how those Cunts have invented and forced through the whole " TRAGEDY Chanting" bollocks.

Getting to the stage where I've had enough. Some poor Sod could be hounded and lose everything just 'cos he acted a bit of a Dick at the match and said something he doesn't really believe.

As for Ten fucking Hag, dedicating a shitty 2- 1 win against one of the worst teams to play in the PL to Charlton was fucking embarrassing and cringeworthy.
By all accounts the **** has never even met Charlton, that's how much he respected him!

Compare to City and Pep, always full of respect and dignity.

Bit of a rant and I apologise but the build up to the Derby will be all about this bollocks now"

Just about to say the same. My son is one of those 18-25 group and wouldn’t behave like that.
I used to go home and away during my 20s and I always found the worst behaviour was carried out by older fans who can't handle their drink. I quickly learnt that being a blue doesn't by default mean you are a sound person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.