Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

If you really believe society has moved on then I pity you. Society has been silenced (for now) that’s all. But that’s a whole different subject to a couple of drunk lads singing a derogatory song. The punishment is simply a way of woke control freaks flexing some symbol of control.
Pity me? Get to fuck.

I'm guessing you're a Covid denier as well?

Context mate.

In the unlikely event I met the ticket touts widow or children I'd extend my heartfelt and sincere condolences and mean it.

At a football match I'll behave differently.

And it is censorship.
So you'll happily chant and sing homophobic and/or racist crap at the ground due to "context"?

Club can't win on this one.
If they announced they'd 'had a word' with the culprits they would've been criticised, by the rag loving media, for the lack of sanctions.
And it would be brought up at every future opportunity, you can bet your life on that.

Ban them and supporters criticise them for their heavy handedness.
So the club are scared of the media !
Is that why they never say anything against other clubs about their behaviour but immediately churn out apologies as soon as a Blue even stares at another fan.
I can only speak personally but the disconnect between MY club and its owners is growing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.