Two more retail companies look doomed

Used to love me some jack daniels chicken tenders - but it never moved with the times. Dated menu, too pricey. No great surprise.

When I was in Cardiff, Peppermint bistro was the first nice looking place I discovered leaving Cardiff Central station. I had one of the best pizzas I’d ever had so I made a mental note to go back. They also had a branch in Swansea so I went there too. Excellent.

That’s what you do. Have some unique features and make your customers feel valued. They’ll come back.

The tin can OK Diner's were just as good as TGI Friday's anyway and look what happened to them?

Though to be fair I did partake in one of our most outrageous works do at the TGI Friday's in Cheadle many years ago - culminated in snorting of neat tequila's off the bottom of wine glasses resulting in a number of members of the client team "unable to feel their faces" at the end of the night! happy days

The tin can OK Diner's were just as good as TGI Friday's anyway and look what happened to them?

Though to be fair I did partake in one of our most outrageous works do at the TGI Friday's in Cheadle many years ago - culminated in snorting of neat tequila's off the bottom of wine glasses resulting in a number of members of the client team "unable to feel their faces" at the end of the night! happy days
Aren't OK diners still going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.