Two more retail companies look doomed

TGI Fridays have collapsed. 87 stores and around 1500 staff at risk
Like most chain restaurants, the food is average at best and their prices have increased to pretty staggering levels considering the quality and range of food on offer. So it's not surprising, for what they charge for a family of 3/4 to eat, you can get much better elsewhere.

Like most chain restaurants, the food is average at best and their prices have increased to pretty staggering levels considering the quality and range of food on offer. So it's not surprising, for what they charge for a family of 3/4 to eat, you can get much better elsewhere.
Also think it to do with the plethora of indie fast food outlets and delivery services like Uber eats, just eat and deliveroo.

Why make the effort to go to a restaurant like TGI's now when you can get pretty much the same type of food delivered to your door within an hour and more than likely much cheaper

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
I only ever went in one once and that was in London.
An American style diner and everyone looking at me like I had three heads for eating a rack of ribs with my bare hands and not using a knife and fork.

An American style diner and everyone looking at me like I had three heads for eating a rack of ribs with my bare hands and not using a knife and fork.
That’s just London for you, you’d be reet doing that oop north.

Too funny, I had a buddy from England come out and tried to eat his pizza with a knife and fork, I called bullshit when he tried it with a cheeseburger, very embarrassing it was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.