Txiki Begiristain...

kun1 said:
citysince88 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

I think he's Rag.
me rag? ahahaha i hate them as much as it gets. im just reasonable. there's no excuse that with that squad u earn just 1 point in 3 games. he has done it all wrong. he did the same with inter. inter with mancini never progressed the 16 phase. so whoever doen't agree with ur opinion u call him a rag ?? hahaha nice

No, I think you're the only person I have ever called a Rag on here and you're reasonable ? Laughable more like.

i couldn't care less what u believe. i live in greece and i support this team only since 2009 and im not embarassed to say that at all. because i love this team. if we lose i feel shit all week.if we win i feel happy all week. i came to manchester last year and i loved it all about this team. but i do feel mancini is not the right man to lead this team to the champions league. he had the same problems at inter. there are many good available managers.

kun1 said:
i couldn't care less what u believe. i live in greece and i support this team only since 2009 and im not embarassed to say that at all. because i love this team. if we lose i feel shit all week.if we win i feel happy all week. i came to manchester last year and i loved it all about this team. but i do feel mancini is not the right man to lead this team to the champions league. he had the same problems at inter. there are many good available managers.

Of course you do......... If you want to continue this PM me we're taking up too many pages and I have to go to work, we don't all get teacher training day off you know.

citysince88 said:
kun1 said:

Of course you do......... If you want to continue this PM me we're taking up too many pages and I have to go to work, we don't all get teacher training day off you know.
oh yes try and find work at greece if u can. anyway i won;t begin this discussion i just wish u could tell what u said before in my face.

kun1 said:
mancini is just clueless in europe and we will never win or come close to winning the champions league. champions league is the most important football trophy that u can get. those who saying otherwise they don't really understand much about football. managers like van gaal and guardiola are available and mancini earns more money than anyone in the premier league. and someone start saying he has won the premier league those coaches i said would have won it too and much more convenient with that squad

This is not some Internet game.
It's Man City for fuck sake.

All of the above you have quoted is the end product you short sighted muffin eating bellwaft.

kun1 said:
GO AWAY FANBOY
6795_angry-at-computer.gif

Tevez City said:
Why not look at Ajax manager ?

I don't know how good is he, but yesterday every body appreciated the system they adapt.

They didn't have many World Class players, but the way they ( pass & move ) was exceptional and they made City looked worse than Stoke.
Is there anybody, anywhere in the world, who still thinks this pitiful fool is a City fan?

kun1 said:
citysince88 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

I think he's Rag.
me rag? ahahaha i hate them as much as it gets. im just reasonable. there's no excuse that with that squad u earn just 1 point in 3 games. he has done it all wrong. he did the same with inter. inter with mancini never progressed the 16 phase. so whoever doen't agree with ur opinion u call him a rag ?? hahaha nice

Mancini has been a manager for 11 years that is inexperience and he is still learning! We have been pretty poor in champs league but look who we have been drawn against in the last 2 seasons I'd say even the scum would struggle look at em last year in the group of ease! They didn't qualify! Given time I believe Mancini will win the champs league, don't fall in to the trap of reading the papers and listening to the media because if you do you will be come another sheep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.