Txiki Begiristain

You can’t honestly believe our owners are always going to pump money into a business that makes no profit.

The investment arm of Abu Dhabi, is all about diversifying their earnings away from a world weening itself off of its fossil fuel addiction. They aren’t going to invest in a model that constantly losses money.

the initial huge investment was to put us at the top table where the money is made. Now we are there, the club generates its own money to operate.

Simple business investment strategy.

Agree our owner stopped putting money into our club 4/5 years ago we been self sufficient since and why we work hard for our buys.

Regardless of who the CEO is, I just don't understand why we don't challenge the corrupt ffp rules in a proper court.

They haven't challenged FFP in court because they don't want to challenge it in court.

I can't believe some people haven't got this yet...the last thing our owners want is FFP falling apart and new, competent, multi-billionaires coming into the sport.

We have our rivals and I imagine the club couldn't be happier with Abramovic, The Glazers, FSG, Levy and Kroenke.

They haven't challenged FFP in court because they don't want to challenge it in court.

I can't believe some people haven't got this yet...the last thing our owners want is FFP falling apart and new, competent, multi-billionaires coming into the sport.

We have our rivals and I imagine the club couldn't be happier with Abramovic, The Glazers, FSG, Levy and Kroenke.

I hadn't thought of it that way. I always assumed we'd missed out on the likes of Mbappe and Neymar and Kante because the rags and their friends in the G14 had begged Uefa to make up new rules to hobble us so they could stay in contention.

Did you miss the 2 year ban they attempted to give us?
Nope, however, it is still a Farce and we are STILL the only side to adhear to and bother with it in the whole of Europe never mind this country, no other side does, they spend what they want, as most of the clubs UEFA will only kiss arse to, yes they try to ban us, not because of money spent, but because they are racist bastards and don't like the fact we are not Liverpool, United or Arsenal and can out-spend them and out-play and perform them on and off the field of play.

Racist as in targetting us and PSG because our owners are from the UAE, funnily enough, once PSG's owner got a seat on the UEFA Panel Board, all accusations of overspending went away.

FUCK UEFA, and they shitty CL

Nope, however, it is still a Farce and we are STILL the only side to adhear to and bother with it in the whole of Europe never mind this country, no other side does, they spend what they want, as most of the clubs UEFA will only kiss arse to, yes they try to ban us, not because of money spent, but because they are racist bastards and don't like the fact we are not Liverpool, United or Arsenal and can out-spend them and out-play and perform them on and off the field of play.

Racist as in targetting us and PSG because our owners are from the UAE, funnily enough, once PSG's owner got a seat on the UEFA Panel Board, all accusations of overspending went away.

FUCK UEFA, and they shitty CL
Bollocks from start to finish .Most sides adhere to it, whatever the rights and wrongs of it. More teams than us and PSG have been punished for failing. Including Wolves this season.

Bollocks from start to finish .Most sides adhere to it, whatever the rights and wrongs of it. More teams than us and PSG have been punished for failing. Including Wolves this season.
He's either a clueless dick or a troll (probably both). Just use the ignore button.

blueparrot yes other clubs obey FFP. However that doesn't explain why the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United get away with it. Every season since FFP started these clubs have been getting away with breaking FFP rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.