Txiki Begiristain

Its a good post. The only one I would take issue with is Messi. I don't think we tried that hard as we were all in for Kane.
Not if the player has already decided. We could have offered him everything and it still would not be enough. Players of that standing can choose any club. He decided Paris and did not change his mind.

Not if the player has already decided. We could have offered him everything and it still would not be enough. Players of that standing can choose any club. He decided Paris and did not change his mind.
but if you believe some, he was close to signing for us lat summer. sometime in the last year he flipped from us to psg. could we have stopped that?

Poor transfer window again. We didn't need Grealish but spent 100m on him. Don't get me wrong, great player but we did not need another midfielder in my humble opinion.

Yet again wasted most of the window pursuing 1 single target it seems, bottled it and will now play another season with out and out striker.

Last edited:
Why does he get the stick for every fuckup, what about our chairman? He's the now that sanctions the major deals. Getting ridiculous now, txiki this and that.
Some idiots do NOT have any understanding of how transfers work and I`ve made this point before,but still they keep blaming the wrong person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.