Txiki Begiristain

Grealish at £100.million is very bad business, when we need a top rate left back and more up front. Grealish at £60 million would have been fine. We have made some outstanding signings, far more good than bad. The dippers hacked our network and I'm a certain they still have access.
We need a quality left back, quality striker and a wide man.
Alphonso Davies
Erling Haaland
Vinincius.
If we get Haaland it would be a good transfer window. Get one of the others as well then its a great transfer window. Get all three and it's outstanding.

We are top of the league, Last eight of the Champions League and last 8 of the FA Cup.

We draw away at Crystal Palace and Txiki gets the blame for signings! Fuck me.

We've won 5 fucking titles in 10 years which will soon be 6 in 11 years!
You did well till the last part:-)

Should change the title to:
The flappers thread - who can we blame?

I've heard a rumour that we are changing the clubs name to Fannywipes.FC

Post match thread is a fucking embarrasment with the amount of wankers claiming that we've blown the league. 9 games to go and 1 point ahead. It's the Dippers who are shitting it in case we don't drop another point.

I'm no massive fan of Txiki, but was anyone calling him out when he signed Dias? However a bad result and he's apparently useless !

Some elements of our fanbase have turned into the type of fans we used to despise from over the border in Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.