Typical City !!

While your all slagging City off, can I point a few things out you mindless plebs!

Firstly, they haven't built the site, their 3rd party partners Endemol Sport have. Working for an outsource company myself, I'd expect that Endemol will be swiftly reminded about any breach chargers because of this outage!!!!! Obviously, if then people are trying to get through on the phone, it will cause extra stress on the call centre. I'd expect that they would be investigating why any surge plan wasn't initiated there.

Secondly, the problems probably been exacerbated by you lot accessing the test site to buy your kits!!!

If the other sites like the Arabic site are working, it won't be long for a fix to be located & the site to go live.

If they can't test any fixes though, they won't be able to live, so keep the f##k out of it!

Kevcod said:
On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Patience is a virute, is it not!?

FFS, if people have been stupid enough to wagg work/school then thats their fault+problem not City's! Why cant you wait til later like everyone else!? If we order online today we only get the fucking shirt 1 day, thats just 24 hours, before everyone else! and not even that if we dont get home from work til late we might only have it a few hours before it goes on sale in the shop! and if you're so desperate to go and see the Doves/Kid British you wouldn't actually mind paying for it and going to watch them with a paid ticket! It's not gonna cost that much anyway is it!?

Plus the kit isnt that expensive! £40, just a few quid more expensive than recent kits and its much nicer than the recent shite! its not like its £80 is it!? - i waste well over £40 on shit at the corner shop every month like newspapers/magazines/sweets/fizzy drinks etc!

Regarding the website, it's just amateur hour yet again, i thought those days were over lol

danburge82 said:
Kevcod said:
On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Patience is a virute, is it not!?

FFS, if people have been stupid enough to wagg work/school then thats their fault+problem not City's! Why cant you wait til later like everyone else!? If we order online today we only get the fucking shirt 1 day, thats just 24 hours, before everyone else! and not even that if we dont get home from work til late we might only have it a few hours before it goes on sale in the shop! and if you're so desperate to go and see the Doves/Kid British you wouldn't actually mind paying for it and going to watch them with a paid ticket! It's not gonna cost that much anyway is it!?

Plus the kit isnt that expensive! £40, just a few quid more expensive than recent kits and its much nicer than the recent shite! its not like its £80 is it!? - i waste well over £40 on shit at the corner shop every month like newspapers/magazines/sweets/fizzy drinks etc!

So, I'm summing up here...
The website will be PERFECT, as long as nobody uses it.
The club didn't think that by offering the Doves tickets to the first 2500 buyers that it wouldn't cause a log jam.
Every City fan lives 2 yards from the ground or the Arndale centre.
The fact that the club have said the shirts will only be on sale from official City outlets, so people like me who live on the South coast have no other option but to buy from the website or phone in.
People like me would have to arrange a hotel etc if we get the Doves tickets

City - Harrods but still run like Mr Patels corner shop (no offense to Mr Patel)

ManCityX said:
One of the most embarrassing dim witted threads of all time.

I think the Eto'o & Tevez ones are on a completely different level to this one lol

The problems with the site should have been foreseen. It isn't rocket science to realise that there would be a lot of hits on it today just because it is new. But this was compounded by making it also the first day to pre-order the kit, which in itself was compounded by offering free tickets for a superb band.
The site should have gone live today and the shirts sold tomorrow or Friday. That way the site would have had a day or two to bed in, glitches ironed out etc before the mass explosion when ordering the new shirt.
That's the logical way to do it, but that's not the way logistics are often worked on.

Sorry to hear of your ordeal, I know how you feel. I've been let down badly myself. Just got home for lunch and the dam thing ain't ready. I was told it would be ready at 2pm. ;-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.