Typical City !!

Kevcod said:
People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

That's a bit over the top just for a website....and to order a City shirt you arent even gonna receive for over 2 weeks yet anyway.

Hehe, you probably need to calm down a little before you have a stroke. Must be the heat...

God, if you're you are this het up about the website causing a few problems what are you going to be like when we're 11th come November and Bury have just knocked us out of the Carling Cup....;-)

Boring moaning bastard. "the websight that we have is crap, why cant they update it instantly, i get a froud warning, its to hot, bla bla bla"

cant spell-dont care said:
Boring moaning bastard. "the websight that we have is crap, why cant they update it instantly, i get a froud warning, its to hot, bla bla bla"

The comedy world is still looking for a replacement for Bernard Manning.
It might be you, seeing as you are such a wit.

Stay wallowing in shit and mediocrity, but don't expect me to be happy to join you.

City are likely to be highly embarrassed after this.

They cant organise a piss up in a brewery.

Next they'll be telling everyone to come down to the ground to get your free doves tickets. First 2500 in the queue get a ticket etc.

Bunch of amateurs.

Kevcod said:
On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Typical fans more like it, cant wait to have a moan. Bet you have had this typed up for the past week in anticipation of something going wrong and now youre wetting yourself in excitement cos you have been proven right.

Mate, I couldn't get on my online banking the other day because the Barclays website was down.

It doesn't mean they are a nomark bank who are happy to wallow in their own filthy existence.

You'll get your shirt on the 17th and you'll have had your moan, which will tide you over till you have the football to moan about.

The balance of the world is restored.

Hare Krishna as they say.

True_Blue69 said:
Kevcod said:
On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Typical fans more like it, cant wait to have a moan. Bet you have had this typed up for the past week in anticipation of something going wrong and now youre wetting yourself in excitement cos you have been proven right.

Oh yeah, I'm filled with glee.
The point is I COULD have had this written up last week as it was so predictable.
Still, at least it gives me a chance to engage with intelligent people who accept 2nd class service at first class prices

Just checked
The websites working.........

One at a time though, in case it crashes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.