"Typical City"

Wimbledon 4-0 loss at home under KK was another typical city type day.
That’s the worst I’ve ever seen City play.

Annoyingly, to add to it, we left the ground thinking United had lost at Spurs because it had been announced they were 3-0 down at half time. Yet they won 3-5.

The constant promotion / relegation was a laugh in some ways. Royle never had consecutive seasons in the same division.

It's losing 1-0 at Wimbledon, then 2-1 at Brentford in a League Cup tie, then beating United 5-1.
Or losing 1-0 at Wigan in another League Cup tie then beating United 3-1 with Lucien Mettomo at Centre Back.
So, its not just losing when we should win - it's winning when even we expect tp lose - Typical City

It's losing 1-0 at Wimbledon, then 2-1 at Brentford in a League Cup tie, then beating United 5-1.
Or losing 1-0 at Wigan in another League Cup tie then beating United 3-1 with Lucien Mettomo at Centre Back.
So, its not just losing when we should win - it's winning when even we expect tp lose - Typical City
This.

It would have been typical City to have dicked Bayern and Real Madrid and lost to Inter in the final.

Thank fuck it wasn't.

It's almost comforting that it will never leave us

I'm of a generation where it truly doesn't matter how exceptional we can be, I'll NEVER settle properly until we get 40 points and are safe from relegation!!

(Although Typical City could probably get relegated on something like 44 points.......lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.