UAE 've got to be kidding me!

Joycee Banercheck said:
skybluekings said:
I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

If I wanted to support another team, I wouldn't care or be on here.
Fair enough. It also shows what an over-the-top reaction you have too. ;)

Lets call it "self therapy". I felt much better after writing my rant :)

I must say we looked negative. I dont think we had a single effort on goal shot or otherwise.
Fortune favours the brave, and while this was only a friendly I hope we show a more possitive attacking attitude against Liverpool or dare I say It, we will be lucky to get another draw!

i have watched the reserves numerous times and i have never seen vidal play left back tutte right wing and marshall left wing vidal is a right back tutte is central midfield and marshall central midfield bit of a shame on there debuts this doesnt reflect how these 3 players normaly perform

skybluekings said:
I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

No. It tells me you are an over the top drama queen, with little or no understanding of the PR and waffle that is going on in UAE.

KenTheLandlord said:
skybluekings said:

No. It tells me you are an over the top drama queen, with little or no understanding of the PR and waffle that is going on in UAE.

Wait, wait, wait. The PR going on?

After this result what do you think the "people of UAE" are thinking of City right now?
Some of them have never seen us play before and this game is supposed to "win them over". That's the PR.

You think the Sheik is feeling good right now? Hughes?

GREAT PR!

FFS it's a fucking friendly. It was our young lads and reserve team, most have never played infront of that size of crowd before nor have they ever played in that kind of heat.

The Sheik KNOWS his football unlike some plebs on here and will see the game for what it was, a run out.

It's like pre-season all over again.

lancs blue said:
djelanomcfc said:
Except for Onuoha Zabaleta and Ireland none of the other players are going to be in the City sqaud anytime soon. Garrido is the biggest pile of shite of a player my eyes have ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing. Benjani is not far behind.

Not been watching City long have you?

Well i've also seen the likes of corradi samaras Vuoso Bradbury sun ji hai but i decided Gariddo was the worst.

skybluekings said:
KenTheLandlord said:

After this result what do you think the "people of UAE" are thinking of City right now?
Some of them have never seen us play before and this game is supposed to "win them over". That's the PR.

GREAT PR!

Sheikh Mansour is intelligent enough to know that this match is entirely meaningless.

skybluekings said:
KenTheLandlord said:

GREAT PR!

Last i heard the club was just put up for sale and a MR ASHLEY had put in a bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.