UAE 've got to be kidding me!

Immaculate Pasta said:
FFS it's a fucking friendly. It was our young lads and reserve team, most have never played infront of that size of crowd before nor have they ever played in that kind of heat.

The Sheik KNOWS his football unlike some plebs on here and will see the game for what it was, a run out.

It's like pre-season all over again.

I heart IP. Stop making sense, man!

BingoBango said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
FFS it's a fucking friendly. It was our young lads and reserve team, most have never played infront of that size of crowd before nor have they ever played in that kind of heat.

The Sheik KNOWS his football unlike some plebs on here and will see the game for what it was, a run out.

I heart IP. Stop making sense, man!

Oh give it up you know the only way now is down.

skybluekings said:
KenTheLandlord said:
No. It tells me you are an over the top drama queen, with little or no understanding of the PR and waffle that is going on in UAE.

Wait, wait, wait. The PR going on?

After this result what do you think the "people of UAE" are thinking of City right now?
Some of them have never seen us play before and this game is supposed to "win them over". That's the PR.

You think the Sheik is feeling good right now? Hughes?

GREAT PR!

Yeah, the meet and greet and wait, wait, wait, the sponsorship deal and the chance for the players to have a few training sessions in the lap of luxury. If i was a player, there is no way i would want to leave City, seeing what is available. There were NO internationals there and i think the people of UAE would be able to see a PR match right in front of their eyes. Even the dimmest will have seen how few regular players were out there. Something you have failed to see.
The Sheik? Probably doesn't give a fuck, possibly wondering why he hired Jim Cassell.

Immaculate Pasta said:

To be pendantic as fuck.

Some of them beat Barca in front of 95,000.

They are going backwards Hughes OUT Hughes OUT :)

Immaculate Pasta said:

absolutely NO game for mcfc from last august to whenever the arabs ditch us should be just a run out, mate. these are crucial times for our club and a lot on here are not seeing that.
our performances are only slightly less important than our results. our results HAVE TO BE POSITIVE, that is the main thing.

our owners have a lot of dough tied up in mcfc and will not walk away, but they have to see a worldwide fan base develope, they have done their bit, it is now hughes' turn.

maybe tonight we didnt try that hard, maybe we showed a respect for the uae as they are our clubs' paymasters - maybe, maybe not.

anyway, the performance of the reserves was the same type of performance we are seeing in the prem, alarm bells are ringing. the way we are playing doesnt instill confidence in the fans watching it, people on here are making this point - and it is a valid one!!

The Sheik? Probably doesn't give a fuck, possibly wondering why he hired Jim Cassell.

Maybe he`s thinking why the f*ck didn`t I listen to Jim when he said numpty and his staff would ruin some of the best young players we have had if he was allowed to get his mitts on them.

And the big man is no fool, he watched some of these kids in the youth team, having seen whats become of them since numpty took over is just moving the usless c*nt closer to the exit door..........and the sooner the better.

blueonblue said:

Maybe he`s thinking why the f*ck didn`t I listen to Jim when he said numpty and his staff would ruin some of the best young players we have had if he was allowed to get his mitts on them.

And the big man is no fool, he watched some of these kids in the youth team, having seen whats become of them since numpty took over is just moving the usless c*nt closer to the exit door..........and the sooner the better.

Pathetic.

blueonblue said:

shithouse !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.