UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

You could look at the 'history' of that group/culture, look at previous finds, excavations and material culture and of other sites around it and to come to a rational explanation.

Or...

9148130.jpg
What group? Those cave drawings have been there thousands of years!

What group? Those cave drawings have been there thousands of years!

I'm a qualified Archaeologist, thank you for explaning cave drawings and how old some of them they are to me.

The group, in the sense of the group/culture that made them.

I used to love this stuff back in the day. It's one of them topics where people laugh at people for having an interest, But people that believe in God or seen ghosts seem sane enough!

I don't know why the media are playing it up, whenever they do its often to hide something else surely?

Anyway, Bob Lazaar is an interesting case, often discredited and called a liar he did mention he back-engineered alien space craft in the 80s. What made no sense at the time is how they got here, speed of light travel is not possible etc. He mentioned element 115, which distorted gravity and warped time and space somehow, bringing destinations close together, that's how they travelled vast distances. It was ridiculed because this element wasnt found anywhere on earth, until some Russians synthezied it with a silly half life of under a second.. 30 years later. He always said Americans had tonnes of it. He even passed polygraph tests

He's the only reason why I would ever raise eyebrows. The grainy vids and terrible CGI put me off what people post today.

The universe is an interesting place. Sure there is life out there, it would be ignorant to think we are the only ones. Whether they have visited us is another matter!!

I used to love this stuff back in the day. It's one of them topics where people laugh at people for having an interest, But people that believe in God or seen ghosts seem sane enough!

I don't know why the media are playing it up, whenever they do its often to hide something else surely?

Anyway, Bob Lazaar is an interesting case, often discredited and called a liar he did mention he back-engineered alien space craft in the 80s. What made no sense at the time is how they got here, speed of light travel is not possible etc. He mentioned element 115, which distorted gravity and warped time and space somehow, bringing destinations close together, that's how they travelled vast distances. It was ridiculed because this element wasnt found anywhere on earth, until some Russians synthezied it with a silly half life of under a second.. 30 years later. He always said Americans had tonnes of it. He even passed polygraph tests

He's the only reason why I would ever raise eyebrows. The grainy vids and terrible CGI put me off what people post today.

The universe is an interesting place. Sure there is life out there, it would be ignorant to think we are the only ones. Whether they have visited us is another matter!!

It's an interesting conundrum isn't it?

If we accept that the universe is so huge that there must be intelligent life out there, then we must assume some is far more advanced than humanity. In which case, if inter-stellar space travel is possible then how come there is no evidence?

I suppose, we could be so uninteresting that it isn't worth the effort. It's pretty arrogant to assume we are anything other than insignificant tbh.

Or maybe it's because advanced species are careful about introducing themselves to underdeveloped species. I am not sure I buy that. We don't have a great history of more sophisticated civilisations being anything other than barbaric when dealing with the less developed, so I am not sure I would assume more advanced species will be anything other than complete cunts as well. Same rationale for time travel, btw. If it was possible, grandfather paradox or not, then some fucker would have screwed everything up by now.

More likely, is that inter-stellar travel isn't possible. Either Einstein's theories hold up for ever and nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. I am not sure I buy that either. Why should I? All theories are fine until someone finds some way to contradict them. Or talk of wormholes and bending space time is just theoretical discussion but practically impossible. I suppose if travel was that easy then aliens would be coming here for their holidays. Not sure I buy that either.

So, as I said, it's a conundrum.

It's an interesting conundrum isn't it?

If we accept that the universe is so huge that there must be intelligent life out there, then we must assume some is far more advanced than humanity. In which case, if inter-stellar space travel is possible then how come there is no evidence?

I suppose, we could be so uninteresting that it isn't worth the effort. It's pretty arrogant to assume we are anything other than insignificant tbh.

Or maybe it's because advanced species are careful about introducing themselves to underdeveloped species. I am not sure I buy that. We don't have a great history of more sophisticated civilisations being anything other than barbaric when dealing with the less developed, so I am not sure I would assume more advanced species will be anything other than complete cunts as well. Same rationale for time travel, btw. If it was possible, grandfather paradox or not, then some fucker would have screwed everything up by now.

More likely, is that inter-stellar travel isn't possible. Either Einstein's theories hold up for ever and nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. I am not sure I buy that either. Why should I? All theories are fine until someone finds some way to contradict them. Or talk of wormholes and bending space time is just theoretical discussion but practically impossible. I suppose if travel was that easy then aliens would be coming here for their holidays. Not sure I buy that either.

So, as I said, it's a conundrum.
The fact is as it stands with all the technology we have all the searching, even all the amatuers, scanning the space with some very sophisticated equipment in some cases, we haven't found a single scrap of evidence a single signal that indicates intelligent life in the known universe.
We can all assume it must be there we can all assume there is more intelligent life,though it could be extinct. Yet as it stands there is no evidence of any and it's just as possible it's just us and we are the most intelligent life in the universe,at least this one.
Whatever, thinking other life has visited from other worlds is as fanciful as the ghost thread and flat earth threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.